Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lack Of Updates

Sorry for the lack of updates here, folks. It's been a very busy month for me. I moved in the first week of March, went to PAX East in the second week (it was three days, but it takes a while to prepare, especially after you've just moved), and finally left the ranks of unemployment after nine months in the third week. I'm not yet dead, and still working on things, but not substantially. Hopefully that'll change in the next few days or weeks as I settle into a new routine, but for now, things are a little stalled.

That being said, I have a few ideas on how I can continue to work on things with Trials of Taihra-Firanae, and Cursed is always on a back burner, never completely off the stove. So expect news in about a week or so, if not sooner.

Thanks for staying tuned in, and keep watching for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment