Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Commissions?

So I've been toying with the idea of how to make some money, so that I don't have to get a second job. In the stream today, it was suggested that a commission structure be put in place.

I thought about it, and figured I could probably do something like that. The only problem is, how exactly to do it. I could set up low-cost commissions for things to be added into Cursed, or I could set up higher-cost commissions for people to request full-fledged games. Games would be expensive, and would have limits, but I kind of like the idea of making games for people. As a fair warning, if I do that, it would be about $40 to $50 for a basic, five-room one-transformation game, with additional requests adding to the price, because as much as I'd like to think otherwise, making a game isn't the easiest or least time-consuming process out there.

A couple of ideas I'm knocking around. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts, and if you have another idea for commissions or donations structure, I wouldn't mind hearing those too.

1 comment:

  1. I would be very interested in the custom game scenario and I would be pretty happy with that sort of cost!

    ReplyDelete