Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Weekend

So, after a flurry of livestreams, and a lot of work getting done, we're on to the weekend. Problem with the weekend is that I work at my actual job all weekend, then, spend the remaining time with my wife. So, really, it's not a problem for me, but rather a problem for anyone that wants to see more livestreaming.

Originally, there was a plan to stream on Sunday evening, but sadly, that is no longer possible. And with the 4th being a (very rare) day off for me, the next stream won't be until Tuesday at the earliest.

That doesn't mean I'm not going to work on my games, though. Cursed in particular is something I can work on at work, simply because I have a notebook and a pencil. So hopefully I won't get too far behind...er...the non-existent timeline in my head.

Anyway, I know that there are quite a few people at TFGamesSite that would love to see a Trials livestream, and the truth is I would love to do one, show people all the tricks and such that I employed in making the game. Unfortunately, donations are currently about $20 short of that particular threshold, and there's only two days left before the donation button disappears (it'll disappear before then if I make the goal). Once again, if I don't make the donation threshold, that doesn't mean Trials will be unfinished, just that it will not be broadcast. Big difference.

Thank you once again to everyone that has donated and helped me out in this particularly difficult time. Your generosity has made my heart swell up three sizes too big, and the least I can do is repay you with the ever-fun livestreaming. I really do appreciate your help, and I will not forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment