Not necessarily what I thought I would get done, but hey, progress is progress!
- The "wolf howls" event will now lead to a partially implemented werewolf TF, if you get infected. There's currently no way to avoid it, but it also currently doesn't do much.
- New random events: Propositioned for Sex, Lost Wallet, Man Being Mugged, Overheard Conversation "Mistress and Slave" and Asshole Confrontation.
- Started introducing the morality system, though it's not implemented entirely (and you won't notice when it is, since it's the one variable you will never be able to see).
- Fixed the cat TF to allow tail change.
- Some other minor bugs (mostly went unnoticed until I found them apparently).
Worth Noting and Known Bugs
- No, you can't use old saves with new versions. Yet. Apparently when RAGS 188.8.131.52 is released, that will be one of the major feature updates, which means I can finally take out Import/Export. There will still be points when you need to start fresh, but hopefully fewer times.
- The overcoat is a little buggy. First on my list of things to fix Monday. Note that the overcoat is not supposed to hide a tail.
- Werewolf infection is not always 100% guaranteed, so you can encounter the "Wolf Howls" event and still not be infected.
- Tanktop and shorts are potentially acting funky.
- People are still reporting problems with periods. I do not know why, as personal testing has not encountered problems.
- Inhuman pregnancies don't seem to be completing (need to know how many days people are seeing messages. Should be 20, and then birth on the 21st). If you DO see an inhuman pregnancy completing, please report it so I know which ones are working and which ones aren't.
- You can repeat the Goddess Treatment at the salon indefinitely (this is obviously not intended).
- Manicures, pedicures and facials are not bugged: they last for 14 days.