Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Schedule

My sleep schedule is back to normal after two nights of general sleeplessness, so this means I'll be back to streaming normally.

Of course, "normally" means something different now. My schedule at work changed, so I now work 4 hours on Tuesdays. While this is good for my bank account (I like having more money!), it's bad for my streaming schedule.

So, in the interests of still actually getting work done, I'll be streaming Tuesday nights, and Thursdays at the normal time. I may transition to one update per week after the Thursday stream, so that the Tuesday stream can focus on smaller things and the updates can be more substantive. I may also be streaming randomly other nights of the week, but never more than two or three a week (including Tuesdays and Thursdays).

And, as always, I will post notices when I start streaming.

Plan for this week:
Tuesday: Requested Stuff and some minor tweaks to gameplay.
Thursday: More job stuff that I meant to do last week (going to try to add Call Girl).

1 comment:

  1. Good to know you're getting rest again and more money.

    ReplyDelete