Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Punked Out

Sorry about the no code stream last night. The wife is out of town, which I thought would be cool for a change of pace, but ended up just making me kind of depressed.

I'll be streaming tonight and tomorrow night. Oh, and, fun fact: I now have to work Thursdays, which means that I get Saturdays off (yay weekends!), but no more Thursday day streams. Still going to stream at night as much as possible, though. I'm actually planning to stream the next three days at least, because I want to get this update out as much as you want to play it.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. r u go to complete the High Succubus Transformation in this update

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, he's already got so much other stuff in this update.

      Methinks when he (eventually) gets to the dog transformation, he will work on it. Since it would seem they are a pain in the neck to program.

      however, at the moment whatever is in the side bar is what is being worked on right now.

      Delete
  3. The blog and data is excellent and informative as well.
    y8

    ReplyDelete