Like the title says. I'll also keep a running list of bugs that I've fixed.
Version 0.4.1a (Status: Uploaded.)
- Maria shouldn't be offering you a reward at the beginning of the game. Or talking about things long before they happen anymore.
- Lacy black underwear should no longer have to be bought from your drawer before wearing it (and yes, changing the underwear from simple white underwear to lacy black underwear is a conscious choice, blame Maria).
- Collar with bell has been made invisible the way it should be. It's also apparently not done? It's supposed to unlock the cow TF, but since it's not working, cow TF is locked out until I fix this one.
- Fixed outfit style checks so that the game actual checks to see what you're wearing.
- Disabled the old Talk option on Britney after you get her phone number (which is what's intended).
- Eating a sparse diet with the light eater trait shouldn't automatically force you to starve anymore.
- The bookshelf should no longer act like a black hole and eat everything in your living room.
- The bottle of milk should show up properly now (stupid invisible properties).
- Britney will now stop being a bitch and give you her phone number when she says that she's doing that. (Kind of important, that)
- John the Tailor will now properly detect your clothing and actually refit it.
- Related to the bottle of milk, all drugs will actually show up after you buy them.
- The "old book" will now actually go to your house.
- I think I fixed the "words not having M's at the beginning", but please report any weirdness.
- A couple of testing item commands have been disabled. This is intended (they weren't actually supposed to be active in the first place).
- Dreamcatcher made invisible because it doesn't do anything worthwhile yet.
Major Content Updates (i.e. not in this update)
- Walking around naked is still not implemented beyond allowing you to do it.