1) Britney's number will stop disappearing from your phone.
2) The tailor will now properly resize all clothes. Unfortunately, because of the method I had to use to fix this, you may notice a bit of a delay when doing the "Clothing Group" or "All Clothes" options. The program may hang for a few seconds.
3) The elegant dress will no longer be improperly sized when putting it on as part of an outfit.
4) Buying concentrate from the drug dealer (can of orange liquid) will work properly, and drinking it will make it go away properly too.
5) Finally figured out why inhuman transformations were still progressing before day 60. Fixed that (you can still use the cheat to activate them, though).
6) If you get fired from your job, the relevant Go To Work option will disappear now.
7) The mouse now properly disappears at the end of the day if you choose to ignore it, though it can and will come back if conditions are met.
Other minor fixes, like typos and stuff.
Things I couldn't fix because I couldn't reproduce them:
1) The nursing bra disappearing if it is not set to an outfit, when coming home from the stripper job.
2) The special outfit counting as nude (Need more information, what do you mean "counts as nude"? Is it saying you're nude? Is it acting as if you're wearing indecent clothing?)
3) Error messages from the church after corrupting the nuns (never saw it). Screenshots would be very helpful here.
4) Dragon TF isn't progressing (worked perfectly for me). Note that it can take up to 10 cigarettes for each level if your luck is really bad.
5) Black dildo disappearing after buying it (all sex toys go in the middle drawer, which has no other purpose...maybe it was just overlooked?).
6) Maid job draining skill points (the maid job has zero effect of gaining skill points).
7) The effects of the mind expander drug (little blue pill) never wear off (I didn't see this effect, but I think I might know what causes it...anyone else seen it?)
8) Security Guard (Vic) sticks around after the first mission (he disappeared properly for me on multiple tests).
9) Robot upgrades act as if you already have an upgrade in un-upgraded locations (Didn't happen for me, tried all upgrades with all body parts).
Not actually bugs:
1) Swimming encounter doesn't continue after a certain point (it's incomplete).
2) It is possible to get the drug dealer's phone number before unlocking all the drugs. His drug list is updated at the end of the day, but he'll give you his phone number as soon as conditions are met.