Okay, bug fixes in place for the major bugs, along with some minor ones.
- Genevieve's relationship wasn't updating because the update function wasn't actually running. Should run at the end of every day now.
- Answering the door was not available because of a variable mismatch. But then I realized I was locking it out for no readily apparent reason. So you can now answer the door whenever you want. If there's no one there, no harm, no foul. This should enable Mike and day 65 content.
- Additional note about day 65: If you want to skip ahead with the testing item, you can. However, you need to skip to day 25 first, and check the mail slot for the event there, before you do so. Otherwise the event on day 65 won't trigger.
- Changed the way the bees show up on the flowerbed. They were actually triggered every time you entered that part of the park. Now you can examine infinitely, and they will show up eventually. Note that the bee serum, which is required to begin the bee TF, will only show up if you go to the mall while you have a bee sting, and it only has a 10% chance to show up when you arrive at the mall (same as the black dildo), so it make take multiple attempts. However, you can buy it while you have a normal bee sting, you don't have to wait for the "angry red" bee sting.
(Note: Bees only show up after day 60, or if TFs are unlocked via the testing item)
- Changed a couple of things with the bimbo style.
Links to 0.5.1.10b below:
Mediafire - https://www.mediafire.com/?v9a146gp64bdux4
Mega.NZ - https://mega.nz/#!IEAAFTIL!Dtqv1ffqLfFE0XuCuU7uVzciaNOGOXRSF9E-lFwusYw