Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Is it Tuesday? (Progress Report)

I am completely exhausted despite sleeping for eight hours, which is usually a bad indicator of...something.

I do want to clarify some things that were brought up by the post yesterday.

In regards to the Patreon goal about art, there would be an art and a non-art version of Cursed available. I already have a good idea of how the art would work, it's just I'm not actually an artist by any stretch of the imagination, so I'd have to get someone to do it for me. Which means money.

Hey look, there's a Patreon thing on the right (my thanks to anonynn).

Request Time: if anyone has a good transformation sequence for a bee TF, please link it to me. I could use the reference.

I wasn't really able to go for very long today, because I just don't feel well, but I was able to get some stuff in place for more family events.

One way or another, the player character had a family before Maria changed them. That's kind of been touched on in the potential event where you can get a letter from your mother about her birthday. But one way or another, whatever you choose to do (or not do), that family doesn't just disappear. Starting on day 65, there's a chance you might get a visit from a young lady you know very well: your sister. Depending on how you handle that little hurdle, she might go away for good, or, she might stick around. And if she does stick around, that may not be a good thing for you.

14 comments:

  1. No reference for bee transformation, but I would like a refresher on user submitted content. I'm not a programmer by any stretch but I like to think I'm good at writing smut, and I can write for a variety of fetishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No programming skill necessary. If you have content to submit, write it out, show how it branches (eg. "if you're dominant, go to this part, if you're submissive go to this part") and send it. The programming, such as it is, isn't something that can be set up in advance.

      Delete
  2. Cool to hear you're expanding on the family bit. Mixed feelings on her going away being good and her sticking around being bad. xp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There'll be a way to keep her around and have it be good. But it'll depend on your choices.

      Delete
  3. I have seen billions of insect tfs since its my main fetish, so i will go and search for a reference for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not one to tell you how to run your patreon, but I do think 2000$/month might be a bit too ambitious just to get some art in the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lofty goal, and he DOES need help from someone to get it done. It's not like "$2000 and I'll get someone to do it.", it's like "$2000 and I'll have the money to pay someone consistently to do it."

      Delete
    2. Yeah, but it's not just a flat 2000$. It's 2000$ *every month*.

      Additionally, considering that we're only at 108$/2000$, I don't think we'll be seeing any art for a long while.

      Delete
    3. If there's a way to have Patreon set a goal to NOT monthly, I don't know how to do it yet.

      In addition, at that point, I would have to seriously start thinking about doing Cursed full-time. That's an unstated goal, though, because I don't want to commit to it as of yet.

      Delete
    4. Aman, it DOES seem to be possible.

      Chris Hazelton, writer of Misfile, has his Patreon set to 'per page upload', for example. So it is possible.

      https://www.patreon.com/misfile?ty=h

      (Link for reference)

      You could always ask him :)

      Delete
  5. Will third position at journalism career ever get added?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unrelated to the post but I'm wondering how long maternity leave is active for after birth. I was at least at 60 days, no notice to head back in, work was closed every day, and I wasn't being paid leave anymore. Possibly I missed something but I can't find reference to how that's supposed to transition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, uh... sister seduction eventually?

    Please?

    ReplyDelete