Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tuesday (Progress Report)

I could've sworn I told Blogger to publish and not to save as a draft, but hey, maybe I'm scatterbrained.

Anyway, I stream for about three hours, working on more television stuff. The only thing left to do is set up the adult channels available with satellite TV, which will mostly just be stuff from the existing adult channels in the game as it is, so that shouldn't take too long.

The shopping channel was the big effort today. If you're a shopaholic, then using the shopping channel will result in you automatically buying something, with a 1/6 chance of that something being worthless. You also have a 1/6 chance of getting something that boosts your natural charisma. The other four possibilities are an item that boosts either technical aptitude, office work, creativity, or music skills by 1 point (75% chance) or 2 points (25% chance). The items will cost between 21 and 70 dollars.

"But Anonymous Man," you say, "Why would I spend so much money on something that I can get much easier through other methods?" Because, says I, these skill boosts do not draw from your skill pool. They're essentially free points. Expensive, sure, but still effectively free.

I'm considering making some shows use a half time update (for those that don't know: some actions will progress time only half a step to the next time slot, so that you can do two actions in one time slot), which means they'll have a correspondingly smaller arousal reduction, but I'm not sure yet. We'll see.

4 comments:

  1. I saved and loaded the game and when i returned My name changed back to the male name and the work sschedule was out of whack (friday to tuesday instead of wednesday to saturday). What went wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevernind, solved it. It's because I was loading the save before I pressed continue on the title page.

      Delete
    2. Damnit, I've restarted because of that before. If only I'd known...

      Delete