Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wednesday (Progress Report)

If you used Patreon in January to get the "random event" bonus, I've only heard from 2 people thus far. Please contact me sooner rather than later, before I forget.

(Also, I finished XCOM 2 late last night. Man, I love that game.)

Worked some more on the bikini contest. It's about two-thirds done, so hopefully I'll have the first round in place for this update. These judges are finicky.

I'm hoping that I can finish the first round tomorrow, and then spend Friday working on bug fixes that have been reported in version 0.5.1.10 so that version 0.5.2 can go up without too many problems. We'll see how that goes.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! Really looking forward to the bikini contest. Sounds like an interesting idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work so far but i was wondering will you do some sport event in the future like running or somethin like that

    ReplyDelete