This should fix some other stuff and be relatively clean.
- Bathtub should no longer remove the bath salts option when you still have some left.
- The technology channel on the TV should now properly advance time.
- When you complete the office party job, you'll be transported back to the apartment foyer instead of being stuck forever.
- The bulletin board now shows your progress towards the reporter job if you're an internet reporter.
- The chances of getting the wedding or office party as a call girl have been increased.
- Genevieve's dates are not complete. The only date available is shopping at the mall.
- The "Spanish Nun" (Sofia) is broken. If you want to get to the convent, use the cheat on the testing item.
- Save files do not carry over between versions. When playing a new version, you must start a new game. It sucks, but there it is.
- When loading a save game, always load the game file first. Click through to enter a male name, then load the save file. This should fix any problems that would otherwise occur with name and date issues when loading a save game.
(For anyone that's curious as to why this works the way it does, RAGS saves are essentially snapshots of your game state at the time you make the save. When you load the save file without loading the game file, it will load whatever it determines is the essentials of that save file and then sets all other variables and such to their defaults. Loading the game file first sets the variables to their defaults, then when you load the save game, variables are properly loaded.)
I'll be back to adding new stuff next week.
Mediafire - https://www.mediafire.com/?x2pydnxzjjhulrh
Mega.NZ - https://mega.nz/#!4cxFCQTY!FjQadYShKNffKGYofB-nuYYvSETPtryUl3h507MhLog