Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Livestreaming Cursed (IT'S OVER!)

So I've decided to get an early start this morning. The livestream is up at http://www.livestream.com/amgames, so feel free to tune in. I reserve the right to get distracted and do something else (I have an extensive game collection), but as I said yesterday, at the very least, from 12pm to 1pm Eastern, I will be working on Cursed.


Note that this is a first time thing for me, so there may be technical difficulties.

It's over! Thanks to everyone who tuned in and helped me actually stay on track, working on the game. I may do it again, even!

Edit: I suppose I should mention that the idea for livestreaming is shamelessly ripped from Fenoxo's blog. He's much better at it than I am, though, so you may want to watch him when he does it to see how unused to it I am in comparison.

Also, because I'm still feeling creative, I'll be streaming for another hour or so. Starting now (3pm EDT).

No comments:

Post a Comment