Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Grrr...

The livestream today was going pretty well, until my computer decided to have thinking problems. Figuring it was just a hiccup, I shut down and started again. Only to find that my Cursed Rebuild file was terminally corrupted somehow. And had not saved a backup. Fifteen minutes of anger and furious vengeance was followed by five minutes of relief when I realized I'd be able to get the file I'd uploaded on 7/1, thus only losing the work I had done today. Still incredibly annoying, but somewhat less so.


So, because I lack the proper frame of mind in which I would be able to work on the game (anger + frustration + doing things again = bad game), I've shut down the stream for today. I'll resume Cursed on Thursday, while the Trials livestream is still planned for tomorrow. Hell, I might work on Cursed while answering questions about Trials, who knows.

That was my day.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch, that is rough. :(

    I've only just started using it, but git has proven invaluable for keeping track of my code, and even rewinding, which I had to do just today. Consider looking into it.(It's free and open source, yay!)

    ReplyDelete