Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

No Stream Today

I know I said I'd be back to normal streaming today, but that's not the case. There may not be a stream tomorrow as well, but I'm not going to say anything about that just yet.

I'll let you know when I do.

List of things requested from donations last week:
- Double Dildo
- Wearing high heels too much will make is so that the player has to wear high heels: in other words, their feet reshape to "non-flat".
- Possibility of submissive actions involving semen, such as swallowing and bathing, and also the possibility of becoming addicted to it, sort of (to be honest, the first part was already planned, so the second part is the real addition).

1 comment:

  1. These sound like great changes. Might I recommend putting a box in the sidebar for tracking requests made by donors so we can see what's been added? I feel like that'll be great for giving us ideas for things to request ourselves when we donate and also for drumming up enthusiasm for the game in general.

    ReplyDelete