New version up.
- Added a monthly cycle, or rather the beginnings of it. Currently, the monthly cycle affects fertility only. Eventually, it will affect other things (people will not have sex with a woman on the rag, for example).
- Activated the RAGS command to remove the picture frame.
- There are new jewelry options at the jewelry store that don't require piercing.
- A new jewelry box will contain any jewelry you're not wearing. Note that jewelry is not automatically removed ever.
- Tattoos now require lowered inhibitions in order to get them. Tramp stamps (lower back tattoos) will eventually require lower inhibitions than other tattoos.
- Added three new levels for hair growth: "very long, thigh-length", "very long, knee-length", "very long, calf-length".
- Fixed the platform shoes (and boots) again. Hopefully the height bonus is working as intended now.
- Fixed the ankle tattoos. RAGS improperly nested one of the conditionals.
- Edited the magazines a bit so that their effects are a little more obvious.
- Edit the "Harmony" tattoo, so that it now applies the proper tattoo. Also, the effect of the "Harmony" tattoo is conditionally based on what your career focus is.
- You can't continually go to the bar anymore. You can go once a day, and if you go before the Late Night time period, it will advance time.
- Fixed arousal when looking for a date. Before, it would only allow you do look for a date if you were less than 50% aroused (or had low inhibitions). It's now working as intended: arousal > 50% will let you look for a date.
- Inebriation will reset at the end of the day, when you sleep.
- Getting laid from a random encounter at the bar will allow you to sleep if you weren't able to sleep before.
- Sleeping with anyone in the bar will lower your inhibitions by 1.
- Using Skip Intro correctly removes Brian, Mike, and the three guys from the bar.
- The exit out to the back alley in the Bar is disabled after the intro.
- The leather/latex fetish seems to be able to lower your inhibitions permanently and very quickly.