Some important stuff happened today!
- The lab is mostly complete. You can go through the entire complex (in theory, assuming no bugs), and get into trouble. You can even reach the "treasure rooms" at the end, though the items you get don't do anything (yet). I should be able to get everything else fixed and fully implemented (except maybe the items) tomorrow.
- One I forgot to mention before: handcuffs. And no, they're actually not (really) sex objects.
- The Security Guard encounter should now work properly when he invites you back to his home.
- Non-piercing jewelry is fixed, and no longer requires you to take it off twice.
- Makeup should now properly apply non-natural charisma bonuses and reductions. Should.
- Fixed a bug with the slut sex trait that kept "None" in the sex trait line.