This is the bug fix update. Didn't have a lot of time to add new features, but this is also a major feature update, since the lab is actually reachable now. Swear to god. Cross my heart.
- Tested the activation of the "Go To The Lab" command, and it shows up, finally. And it does something too.
- A couple of minor UI tweaks, nothing terribly major.
- Made the box of tampons work like the box of condoms (i.e. you can buy them repeatedly, in batches of ten).
- You cannot drink the bottle of milk in public anymore.
- Did some adjustments to footwear to hopefully squash the random non-natural charisma bonuses and penalties becoming permanent.
- The guitar and computer now check to see the time of day, and prevent use if it's too late.
- Maria will not show up fourteen days after the day she offers you the first "mission" if you turned her down.
- After reading the note and getting the information about being able to contact someone for help, you can use the telephone to do so.
Also, of note for people new to the RAGS engine: if you see a green outlining box around something, like the big window at the bottom of the screen, or the little box to the left of the room name, you can right click on that box to activate more commands.
And, if you download the game and get the error "Sorry, this rags file is unreadable", the best way to fix that would be to re-download the game (it was likely corrupted somehow during the download). If you keep seeing the error, make sure you're using RAGS 184.108.40.206, as earlier versions will not work.