There was a problem with the Suspicion check (I got it backwards). New version uploaded at 2:13pm EDT.
Important note: The game is now saved as a .rar file archive, in an attempt to prevent the "unreadable" error. So, you'll need WinRar or something to open the file now.
- A new "Suspicion" mechanic. The more obviously inhuman you look, the more likely bad things will happen to you when you leave your apartment. Currently, it's just a warning, but eventually, you'll actually have to defend yourself or run away or...something.
- New items: a coat, hats (which hide inhuman ears), and collars. The coat and collars don't do anything yet, but they're added to take advantage of a couple of things I'm planning on adding soon.
- New item: black dildo. Currently has the same arousal reduction as the regular dildo, but also carries a 10% chance of impregnation. When I get off my ass and finish it, it will reduce your arousal more, and the pregnancy it can force on you will be somewhat unique.
- New item: bag of special tea from the drug dealer. What does it do? Well, it makes you feel more feminine...and what can be more feminine than being pregnant? That's right, it increases your fertility by 10%. The highest chance of getting pregnant now is if you are 50% cow (animal heat unlocked), have the fertility statue, are in the fertile time of the month, and drank the special tea in the last 5 days, you have a 50% chance to become pregnant.
- Note: Pregnancy is still not fully implemented.
- Fixed footwear again. Please let this be the last time, code. Please.
- Fixed pregnancy chance, which wasn't actually rolling your chance properly.
- You can now sell your ill-gotten gains properly, notably the ming vase.
- Adjusted some actions to increase your femininity more or reduce your inhibitions faster.
- Fixed the cow transformation so that you see all the levels of transformation properly, and only once.
- The gold lighter cannot be used to smoke. I have been looking at this for weeks and cannot figure out why it's not working. Until I do, do not buy the gold lighter. It doesn't have any special effects yet anyway.
- Taking the job from the two guys while a private dancer prevents you from working. This is because I haven't coded that job yet.
Also, hey! A new forum appears! It's actually Fenoxo's forum, but he's pretty awesome, so if you have any comments or would like to have a discussion about Cursed, feel free to go here and make a post or two. I will be checking there, so bug reports are valid as well.