Insert not-at-all-witty comment here.
- Baby interactions. They are completely optional right now (in that they don't affect anything), and reference items that are not in the game yet (crib). Once the endings are added in, your decisions on interacting with your baby will affect the baby's ending.
- The "random growth spurts" event has been tweaked slightly to increase your maximum natural height to 7' after the fifth or sixth event. This is permanent. Because platform shoes and boots can still increase your height, the new maximum for height is 7'6".
- The "Special Outfit" can now be used for the secretary job and the hooker job, as long as it is in an appropriate shape (max fem and min inhibition for hooker, med inhibition or higher for secretary).
- Appropriate clothes for the secretary job have been updated to include some maternity clothes (i.e. not the flirty or sexy maternity clothes), as well as the purple belted dress.
- During the Cow transformation, you will now have the option to touch either your breasts or your stomach at a certain point. Touching your breasts proceeds as normal. Touching your stomach results in an udder growing. This is purely cosmetic, currently, but will have effects on things such as clothing and milking (there's a small variation in milking already, but it's descriptive only).
- Futa growth will no longer result in bad end unless you really are overdosing in a single day.
- You can no longer get trapped in the Laboratory lobby during the 1st mission heist.
- The doctor's office offers special treatment options again.
- A weird bug that allowed you to put on underwear after putting on clothes has been fixed.
- The problem during the intro where the Femme Fatale could show up twice has been fixed.
- The special outfit should now be properly stripped off by the Strip command, and should be worn by the Get Dressed command.
- Maybe some others? I don't honestly remember.