Hey look it's a bug fix. Release version is 0.4.0a 2/23.
1) Setting girl assignments in the brothel doesn't seem to accurately change their assignments.
Had a problem with variable assignments. Fixed.
2) Brothel funds still not increasing.
Look, more variable assignment problems! Fixed.
3) The intro sequence might not be setting variables correctly.
I have no idea what happened here, because according to the debug form, the variables are not setting properly...however, the checks that rely on those variables are working properly. So...confused am I? But it maybe seems to be working now?
4) Going to work at the strip club naked magically teleports your last worn outfit to the locker.
Couldn't reproduce this one. Tested it a few times and it didn't go weird on me.
5) The busker job option is non-obvious.
Buying the guitar now has red text that explains how to get the license. This is probably temporary until I get the other method coded.
6) Futa balls still aren't growing. Or filling properly.
Hah, hilarious story: I made ball growth rely on a certain variable that NEVER GOT SET. So that was fun. Fixed.
7) Strappy Heels may be vanishing if worn to the stripper job.
Tested, couldn't reproduce, BUT, I found a different issue with shoes on the stripper job that I fixed that may have been related...
8) Lydia's movement needs to be adjusted.
She now moves every ten seconds without fail. Also fixed a problem with her not showing up at the mall after the first time that wasn't reported.
9) Sandals (regular) may get stuck in inventory when returning from the beach.
10) The telephone really needs to be activated much sooner.
It's now activated immediately...but don't expect to get any phone numbers added right away.
11) Added the music skill to the Skills and Sexuality listing, so that those skill points won't be disappearing anymore.
12) Fixed some additional stuff with the church exits.