Please do the following for all bug posts:
1) Post what version of RAGS you're using (Help, About).
2) Indicate the steps you took that caused the bug.
3) Take a screenshot, if you can. Hell, take lots of screenshots, especially of any error messages.
4) Make sure that the bug is reproducible. If it happens once, it's not necessarily a bug, and if I can't reproduce it, I can't fix it.
5) Indicate your status at the time of the bug. What day is it? Are you human? Did something recently change in your game? And so on.
A lot of bug reports are just "X did this". That's not really helpful. For example, I've received a lot of reports that the tailor is broken, but every time I test, the tailor works just fine. So I need more information.