Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

It's Wednesday (Time for Progress Report)

For anyone that's curious, what I lost was Mike's reactions to non-human transformations. In the interests of getting past that without ramping up my blood pressure (I'm an old man after all), he's not going to react to them, at least not this time. Normally, sex would result in the magic fading enough that your partner can see your real self, but now that I think about it, that's not entirely accurate, so maybe it's a slow fade...hm...

Stream's over. Mike's encounter is fucking complicated. Fortunately, it's almost done, at least the initial session.

I might not have an update out this week, because I specifically want to have three specific things done before I send out the next one, but we'll see how far I get.

1 comment: