Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Busy

So it's been a week, and a very busy one at that. Unfortunately, not so much with the game making. The problem with taking online courses for a degree is that there's very little compelling you to do it beyond willpower, and I don't have very much of that when it comes to schoolwork. So I've been spending the last week frantically catching up on schoolwork and trying not to claw my eyes out at the unbelievable dullness of Fine Arts. Stupid requirements.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things on Monday. I have to work all weekend, so that's not going to work out. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish the fifth day of Trials by Tuesday and get that much closer to finishing it.

As for Cursed, I'm starting to think that RAGS might not be the best way to do it. I'm looking at other options, like Flash, Gamemaker, and a couple of others. I probably won't DO that, but maybe for a different project. I've had a non-TF related RPG brewing in my head for a couple of years now, centered around what I think is an interesting little battle system. Shame my artistic skills are lacking, but I'll see what I can do. But! That's neither here nor there.

No comments:

Post a Comment