Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Commissions

Sadly, the donation button has been neglected all week. Even more sadly, my financial situation hasn't exactly improved. Perhaps most sadly, my pride will not allow me to beg for money without offering something in return.

So here's how this is going to work: I am now putting my game-making skills up for sale.

If you donate $50, you will get a custom game. This game will be limited to 5 rooms and one transformation. You can choose the type of transformation, define the plot, and I'll make the game for you. Turnaround time will be about a week (five or so days). If you want more than one transformation, each addition is $15. Also note that I am a writer and game creator, not an artist, and so I do not have the ability to create or creatively modify any pictures or art. If you'd like art in your game, you can submit it, but I cannot use art from sources to which you do not own the copyright.

Also note that male-to-female is considered a transformation. So if you would like a man to be turned into a woman, then it's $50. If you would like that woman to then be turned into, for example, a naga, or a bimbo as a separate transformation, that's an additional $15.

When I say that you need to define the plot, this can be as specific or as vague as you'd like. If your plot is "evil curse turns man into tiger", I can work with that. If you come up with a three page epic detailing the transformation of a woman into a mermaid, I'll probably charge you a bit more for including the additional details, but I can work with that as well.

If you commission a game, you will have full access to the code. However, the game itself will be made publicly available when completed, behind a password lock. What you do with your unlocked version is up to you, as long as proper credit is given.

Commission slots will be limited to 5 pending commissions at a time, to be completed in the order in which they are received. When one commission is completed, another slot will become available, unless someone is already in line due to a massive rush or something.

If you are not able to afford the commission rate, fear not. I'm trying to come up with something somewhat less expensive, and will post more details when I'm able to figure out what I want to do. If you have suggestions for something, please feel free to post. If you have questions, please leave a comment. If you're interested in commissioning something, please email me at anonymousmangames AT gmail DOT com.

No comments:

Post a Comment