Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Few Minor Weekend Updates

New version (7/16) up on the right.

Big changes:
- the Salon now exists, and you can get your hair cut, though that's the only option available right now (give me a break, I added it in an hour). Eventually, you'll be able to style your hair, and get other services.
- Removed the hunger timer, so that you can no longer die of hunger. You can still eat, but it's not necessary. A new hunger/food system will be added when I figure it out. I've been offered many ideas, and it'll probably end up being some kind of horrible Frankenstein amalgamation of all of them.

7 comments:

  1. For some reason in this update, the Dance DVD does not show up in the living room once bought. I bought it the same time as the EDTV, and i also checked after buying the HDTV too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the DVD seems to disappear if you buy the bookcase. (At least that appears to be the trigger for me as I can't open the bookcase.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bookcase, sadly, doesn't have an open function because I apparently lost my mind. It's been fixed (or will be, depending on when you read this).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure as I haven't played the 716 versionbut the previous versions if you no longer fit underwear you destroy it and are unable to reacquire anything but the basic whites and lacy black sets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still getting the tailor telling my my clothing doesn't need alteration, even after gaining several cup sizes and increasing fitness to lean.

    And the description for the t-shirt and jeans has "Your bare breasts are quick visible through" when it should be "quite visible through"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Update to above: Seems the check for whether clothes need to be tailored isn't checking against breast growth, I'm able to to get clothing altered that were made unwearable by changing fitness level.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Curious if you can ever get the character over not using the dildo and such atm. looks pretty solid so far, although highly repetitive and some tedious things, such as constantly having to manually change for work, sleep, etc.

    ReplyDelete