Major Changes and Additions
- There is now a selection of footwear available for purchase. Footwear can have a variety of effects. Check the shoe store at the mall.
- Rent is now properly considered paid when you pay it automatically.
- Missing your "introduction" to your job will now be properly reflected in the first conversation you have with your boss, and will result in a penalty to Job Performance.
- Heels Skill should now show up properly in the Skills option of the Status action.
- The next job to be added will be the Business career track (the green folder).
- Magazines and books will be added so that the bookshelf actually does something, and so that you can get minor effects from disposable items (magazines can only be used once before needing to be repurchased)
- Adjust the cash flow for the player.
- The Import/Export doesn't work properly: specifically, it does not save your career track, so you can't actually work. The best (and currently only) way around this is to restart the new version of the game, use the "Skip Intro" cheat, select your job, then return to the bedroom and use the Import function. Again, the function is not perfect, and can't be, but I should be able to refine it eventually.
- The leather dress doesn't show a proper description and counts as being naked.