New version. Didn't get really much of anything new in it, but some significant bug fixes and tweaks.
- You can ask Maria a new (somewhat important) question.
Bug Fixes and Tweaks:
- Changed how the Private Dancer/Exotic Dancer job offers work. Should be a bit better/easier to work with now.
- Lowered some of the requirements for Private/Exotic Dancer.
- When viewing skills and most stats, you now get a numerical readout of where you are. Most go to 100, but natural charisma, non-natural charisma, heels skill and dexterity go to 50 (those are "half-skills"). The numbers will not be in the final version; they're included for testing purposes only.
- Getting the "Slave" sexual trait now properly attaches it to your Sex Traits, and doesn't show it every turn.
- Giving the wealthy female patron a happy ending as a Private Dancer now accurately affects your sexuality.
- Changed the way timers were firing so that you get your shoe check before you actually leave the apartment.
- You now go from the mall to the foyer all the time, even when the drug dealer is around.
- Speaking of the drug dealer, if he's in the room when you try to leave the mall, he doesn't somehow show up again, so you can properly go home when you're done with him.
- Typo fixes
I also have a request. One of the things that supposed to be possible at the bar (which is not yet implemented) is the ability to meet with anonymous people and have a one-night stand. The problem is that, in terms of coming up with the number of people, I simply don't have the time. I could spend a week coming up with random people, and it still wouldn't be enough. So, I'm asking for contributions. If you would like someone to be added to the bar as a one-night stand character, leave a comment with the following:
Name (first only)
Gender: Male or female only.
Preferences: This can be something like "prefers thin girls", "likes blondes", and so on. For each character, they can only have TWO preferences. Consider all the things in the game, and how they can interact with preference. Maybe someone likes sex toys. Maybe they're into innocent-looking brunettes. Not too detailed. Preferences will affect both how easy/hard it is to convince the person to have a one-night-stand, and what actually happens as a result. If you come up with a preference that isn't in the game, I won't use it.
Turn Off: This is the ONE thing that the character is absolutely not interested in. Some people, for example, don't like redheads, and therefore will never be interested in them. Each character MUST have a turn off.
Ease: A scale from 1 to 10, indicating how easy it will be for the player to convince them to have a one-night-stand. 1 means that they don't need convincing at all, while 10 means they're going to be all-but-impossible. If your character has a rating of 10, then they can have ONE additional preference.
Leave your characters in the comments, and we'll go from there. I'm looking for a LOT of characters, so the more the merrier.