Tattoos took longer than I thought they would...
- Tattoos are now fully implemented, with the exception of belly/stomach tattoos, because I'm not yet sure how to handle them.
- There is now a makeup kit available at the accessory store. It's expensive.
- Fixed a bunch of problems with footwear, which should now be working as intended (no more permanent charisma bonuses!)
- Fixed some problems with stripper footwear not being properly considered.
- Fixed a problem that was causing the two guys to show up too frequently as a Private Dancer, and preventing another event from occurring at all.
I'm still looking for more characters for one-night stands. Someone asked if the additional info is useful, and it is, because it gives the characters flavor. So feel free to describe them in as much or as little detail as you'd like. I'm hoping to get 100 characters total, the idea being that you'll (hopefully) never run into the same character twice. Leave a comment on the previous post for character ideas.
I'm also looking for inspiration for random events (like the ones you encounter while traveling currently). I'm setting an equally ambitious goal of 100 total random events, so that, again, it's unlikely you'll run into the same event more than once. So, if you have ideas for random events (that, again, fit into the context of the game), leave a comment on this post.
Edit: Update 8/16a
- Fixed a problem with not being able to go home in the stripper job.