And of course I made the blinker thingy black instead of green. Why? Because I'm smrt.
New version on the right, as always. Lots of new stuff today.
- It should now be possible to get promoted from a novice secretary to a secretary. There are two possible promotion methods as well.
- Added the leather and latex fetishes. They should be completely working (as in, I can't see a reason why they wouldn't be), but note that you have to really dedicate yourself to either one to unlock the trait.
- Added gloves to the game, check the accessory shop. Currently, they are just something else to wear, but they will have a purpose and an effect later, once additional features are added.
- Moved the weight kit from the living room to the balcony with the rest of the exercise equipment.
- The bulletin board should now work for the secretary job.
- Fixed a bug that caused you to wear the platform shoes instead of the platform boots.
- Fixed the error that let you go to your first day too soon, preventing you from continuing in the game.
- Optimized the game a little bit by shutting off a timer (please let me know if you see any problems with Charisma).
- You always encounter the VP during the secretary job. I changed it to test a couple of things but thought I had changed it back. This one is pretty serious, so I'll have a fix out sometime tonight.
- You can still go to the dojo multiple times a day for some bizarre reason.
New Version (8/3a)
- Fixed the problem with the secretary random events not being, er, random.
- Fixed the problem with being able to go to the dojo more than once a day (only in very specific circumstances, but it was a bug)
- Dummied out the drug dealer. He'll be back, but in a different capacity.