Not included in the list below is some behind the scenes stuff I set up. It's inconsequential because it's not accessible in the game yet.
- The landlord now has his fourth option (mostly) implemented. When I get the time, I'll adjust it so that he can use you in one of three ways when he shows up, but for now, it's just a minor sex scene.
- A new landlord? A new landlord! Note that the first time you go to the building manager's office is when the game determines which landlord you have, so if you see Jim, you'll need to start a new game to (possibly) see the other one. This is a straight 50-50 chance, and nothing influences it.
- Buying a lot of stuff from the drug dealer will now allow you to call him. Note that him giving you a phone number is based on the amount you buy from him, not the number of items, and that the clear liquid doesn't count towards the total amount (because I'm a jerk).
- Fixed the tailor to reset your fitness to the right levels for the asymmetrical dress, the tanktop and shorts, and the secretary outfit.
- Adjusted the changes to sexuality for the adult movies on the HDTV.
- Modified the way the game calculates your monthly cycle, so that hopefully it works better. Please let me know if periods or pregnancy are still behaving oddly (with details, please).
- You can no longer get pregnant from the black dildo, until I make some adjustments.
- Fixed the problem with pregnancy progression (I think).
- You can't leave the landlady's office after negotiations.
- Getting the drug dealer's phone number doesn't activate the phone itself (also, based purely on speculation, the drug dealer's target for getting the phone number is too low, and will be adjusted upwards).
- Periods are reportedly still "weird" (more information would be helpful).