As always, I never get as much done as I want to. I blame Fenoxo for distracting me.
- The minor, normal and major versions of the alteration spells are now implemented.
- The induce lust, induce luck, and induce confidence spells are now implemented.
- The testing item has a new option: Advance Day. This only works in the bedroom, as it essentially does a day ending check at any time of the day.
- The suspicion game over check will now only trigger if your suspicion is greater than 50. Otherwise, people just give you weird looks (if it's greater than 0).
Bug Fixes and Adjustments:
- The testing item has a new option: Show Mana Bar. You can use this at any time, but it is intended to be used when you load a saved game and the mana status doesn't show up properly.
- The Anonymous Donation option of the testing item now adds $1000 instead of $100, to save some clicking time.
- The "Go to the Lab" option now properly deactivates when you turn the mission in to Maria.
- Changed the way the "Status" option activates on the player. Let me know if you like this version better (there are plans to make other options, like dressing, work in a similar way).
Edit: Dammit, I forgot to make the overcoat strip off automatically again. I'll have to do that first thing tomorrow.
Edit 2: Additional good news: the creator of the RAGS engine is going to look and see if there's a way to use saves from older versions of games in newer versions. I'm sure it will take a while, but hey, better than suffering in silence, neh?