Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Requested Features and Clarifications

I've updated the requested features page. New requests are underlined. Note that, while I still have requests outstanding from the last update, that doesn't mean they're not getting in the game. I generally wait until I'm working on the point at which they would be added to work on them.

As for clarifications, the new Style system is not for hair. That'll be tomorrow. The style system is basically a bonus system if you manage to get your looks to match a particular style. The current styles available are Tomboy, Party Girl, Femme Fatale, Goth and Bimbo, and I'll be adding more as I think of them (or they're suggested). But you need to meet the "tolerances". For example, goths wear black; if you're not wearing black, you're not going to get the Goth style. But there are other requirements as well. I'll put in the hint system before too long.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks AM and Chandra Magic (from previous post) for some clarification on what the styles are. I find the idea interesting.

    I do think we need another couple of styles, to describe women who are not dumb (not a bimbo), not out to manipulate (not a femme fatale), and doesn't care about parties (not a party girl); Sluts and Slaves. Or are Cursed Bimbos allowed to be intelligent and Party Girls don't need to party? Chandra's comment didn't indicate such about Bimbos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see a style for someone who completely embraces their femininity without being a complete air head, like a Stepford Wife/50s housewife (similar to this fan art: http://kdingo.net/champ/pics/main.php?g2_itemId=4647).

    Additionally, this will get sundresses and such into the game. In the words of Barney Stinson, "What piece of women's attire most stokes a man's desire? A sundress!" and "What lightweight outfit in pink or white makes the front of my slacks abnormally tight? A sundress"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a small bug...I wore the sweatsuit to work and now its stuck in the locker at the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  4. - Someone reported a long-lasting period. Please let me know exactly what the problem is so that I can fix it.

    It was not me who reported that bug but i have the same "problem".
    The period starts on 1 May and now it is the 22 May. I still get the message: With your period currently unchecked, you're just going to ruin it...
    I also have now a box with 30 tampons but the game don´t use them. Of course i can´t wear underwear and make sport or go to the fight club. Don´t know if it helps you put here the traits i have so far.
    Traits: Seductive, Reformed Feet, Pierced
    Sexual Traits: Slut, Exhibitionist, Nymphomaniac

    Ohhh and I also was pregnant from the black dildo and the birth was on Date 21 May.

    Sorry about my english but i'm not a native english speaker. just hope the informations van help you.

    greets
    HtB

    Btw.....seems you forgot yesterday to upload the "right" link:)

    ReplyDelete