- Beginnings of the weather system. There's 4 possibly weather statuses, sunny, cloudy, rainy, and snowing, with variations for rain (thunderstorm) and snow (blizzard). There's various bonuses and penalties for going out with the right items in the right weather, but these items will NOT supercede any of your other choices (yet). The raincoat, for example, will currently be worn even if you're wearing the cashmere overcoat, eventually, you'll need to choose one or the other. Eventually, the items will toggle, so that you can choose to take them or not.
There's also a second set of weather "variations", which are windy, warm, average and cold. These currently have no effect, so those'll be next update.
- New items for the weather system. For the most part, just having the item is enough for now. Eventually, it will be on a toggle, so that you can choose if you want to automatically wear something when going out. Note that you're going to want both the cashmere overcoat AND the snow boots for snow.
- Fixed the food system, so now you can eat. Hooray.
- Had the check for the doctor's office reversed. You can go there again.
- Order of execution on vitamins was wrong, making it think you were always taking one more vitamin than you actually were. Fixed. Also forgot to reset the check at the end of the day, fixed that too.
Pretty productive week, I think. As always, weekends are usually the best time for extended playtimes, so if you encounter any bugs or whatnot, leave a comment or send me an email.
In other news, donations have slacked off a little bit, only two in the last week, three in the last two weeks. I understand no one really donating last week (out of sight, out of mind), but I figured I'd bring it up anyway. Only $130 away from the twelve hour stream, and then we can start working on the 24 hour stream. You know you want to see me lose my mind over the course of a long day, plus, think of all the stuff I can get done in 12/24 hours! Things like the relationship system!