Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I'm Not Going To Lie To You Marge...

Moving is hard.

No stream yesterday, no stream today...I suck at this!

Actually, no (well, maybe, but...), it's just hard to get back into the swing of things after uprooting your life and moving so very far away. There are a LOT of boxes that still need to be unpacked, insurance things that need to be dealt with, internet that's slow...

Things are coming together, but I was too ambitious with my Monday pronouncement. I'm going to try to aim for tomorrow for doing at least a couple of hours of work on TTF, mostly because I have just about everything set up in terms of paperwork and such now. It's just a matter of unpacking and finding a new job now.

Oh, and schoolwork. Hooray.

Anyway, no one cares about all that shit. tl;dr, streaming tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, that sucks, but a slight yay for tomorrow. Whoo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your spirits up! Things are going to be so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry!

    Just take the time your need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was not to long and I read it all. Good luck, and hope you get back at it soon.

    ReplyDelete