Mediafire - https://www.mediafire.com/?xovts3k8fdkm21d
Mega.NZ - https://mega.nz/#!8FxghIaK!IN2xDATA7SMCG_7WreNz4OCPvCdsKHy5SQqxvnh2t0Q
A couple of bugs have been fixed in this:
- Beds should now properly activate after buying them (i.e. you can sleep on them).
- The bathtub now properly activates the "Take a Bath" action after the intro.
- The notice of the bikini contest wasn't showing up because I forgot to actually make it show up. Should be working now.
- The karaoke machine was borked. But now you'll find you have the energy for it unless it's late night! Hooray!
- The painting easel was checking for the computer in the wrong room, so it wouldn't let you sell your painting. Fixed.
- I forgot that I didn't actually allow for anything with the notebook beyond diary and creating story titles because I didn't actually write that stuff. Guess that'll have to wait for the next update.
- The skill score display has been changed slightly (forgot that I did it). In addition to skill levels actually being more related to the skill itself, there's now a "Current" and an "Actual" skill level displayed. Actual is your "base" skill, the number you've achieved through skill gains and losses. Current is your functional skill level, as modified by your arousal. Not all skills are modified by arousal (those that aren't only have an Actual skill), and some skills actually increased by arousal rather than decreased. In any event, that's what those mean.